Train the Trainer Course FETAC Level 6
“The New Train the Trainer” – Training Delivery and Evaluation QQI Level 6
QQI (formerly FETAC) de-activated the old Train The Trainer (FETAC Level 6) in December 2014, and introduced a new suite of Train The Trainer courses. This includes Training Delivery and Evaluation QQI Level 6.
This course is often referred to as “the new Train The Trainer” because of its similarity in content and style to the old Train The Trainer. Training Delivery and Evaluation is currently our most popular course.
What are the Benefits of Training Delivery & Evaluation?
- QQI (previously FETAC) Level 6 certification
- Tools and techniques essential to the work of any trainer
- Capability and confidence to deliver and evaluate training
Course Outline: Training Delivery & Evaluation (QQI Level 6):
- Concepts and theory of training including The Training Cycle
- Overview of Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Planning a Training Session: Lesson planning
- Adult learning styles, including Honey & Mumford
- Creating a productive learning environment
- Inclusive learning and equal opportunities
- Developing your presentation skills
- Confident delivery: overcoming nerves
- Questioning and active listening
- Body language, pitch and tone
- Handling difficult behaviour and challenging situations
- Evaluation techniques
- Constructive feedback: how to deliver effective feedback
- Models of Evaluation: Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
How long is this course?
This course is 5 days in length. Each day runs from 9.30 am until 5.00 pm.
We deliver this Training Delivery and Evaluation programme as a tailored, in-company programme. By choosing in-company training, you gain flexibility over the training dates and avoid disruption to your team.
How can I book a place on this course?
You can book now by completing our online booking form or call us today on (01) 619 0622. If you need more information fill in our enquiry form.
* Additional QQI administration fee of €95 applies.
This course runs in association with Professional Development