Train The Trainer Course Galway
Duration: 4 Day – Fee: Was: €1,199 Now: €499
Who is this Train the Trainer course for?
The Train the Trainer course in Galway is designed for anyone who is new to delivering formal training
sessions to groups as well as trainers looking for fresh ideas and a structured approach to their
training. The course in Galway will teach them the required skills to design, deliver and evaluate training.
What will I learn on this Train The Trainer Course?
- Understand the role of the trainer
- The essential tools and techniques to be an exceptional trainer
- How to design, deliver and evaluate training
Train The Trainer Course in Galway Content:
- Theory of training & adult learning
- Understand different learning styles of individuals and how these can be used in the training methodology
- The role of the trainer
- Communication and active listening
- How to handle potentially challenging situations and behaviours
- How to keep your course on track
- Understanding training needs & programme design
- Create learning objectives for the programme
- The essential elements required in designing training
- Programme design to meet the needs of different learning styles
- Writing and selecting material/information to include in the programme
- Preparing for training delivery
- Choosing the appropriate training equipment to use
- Tips for preparing and using of training exercises, tools and visual aids
- Delivery & ongoing assessment of the training event
- Verbal, visual and vocal communication to give your sessions maximum impact
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Avoiding presentation pitfalls
- Managing your nerves
Evaluation of training
- How to carry out effective evaluation of the trainees’ learning
- How to design a form for delegates to evaluate the training programme
How long is the Train The Trainer course?
4 days from 9.30am to 5pm presented in two-day sessions.
Where is the course held?
- Victoria Hotel, Galway City
- Park House Hotel, Galway City
Our onsite training programmes are tailored specifically to meet the training needs of individual clients. Onsite training is a convenient and cost effective training method designed to give the client flexibility in terms of course content, dates and training centres.
What do I do next?
Book now by completing our online booking form or call us today on (01) 619 0622. If you need more information fill in our enquiry form.
* Administration and FETAC examination fee: €95